Official Brow Bomb Course - London
- Course cost: £300 (including kit)
- Includes kit which provides up to 40 treatments
- Duration: Half day (10 am - 2:30pm)
- Pre-requisites: Brow wax and tint
- Certificate: Accredited Training Certificate ABT
- FREE PARKING
- Model NOT Required as students will practice on each other
Eyebrow Lamination will help give you a uniform, full eyebrow shape. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern, with lamination we can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want and a fuller look.
This treatment solves the messy brow issue, creates volume and fullness, while giving you a sleek well-kept brow shape for up to 2 months. With a new protein composition based on liquid keratin and silicone you can also encourage brow growth by creating a protective film around the hair.
Will the result be natural?
Natural! Bolder, Fuller Brows in a beautiful shape you can wake up with daily for up to 2 months.
Who Can Have this treatment?
- Anyone who is unhappy with the shape of their eyebrows
- Anyone wanting to grow out areas of sparse eyebrows
- Anyone wanting to improve the shape of their eyebrows.
The perfectly reshaped eyebrows will show off your clients face with an amazing naturally full look.
How long does it take: Process in Salon is 30 minutes
How long does it last: Up to two months
On our Brow Bomb course, you will learn:
- Health and Safety
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Products and equipment required
- Product knowledge
- Patch Testing
- Consultation procedures
- Contraindications to treatment
- Different Brow Designs
- Correct brow lamination
- How to combine your lamination with other brow treatments
Kit contents: Brow bomb kit – 10 x 1.5ml Step 1, 10 x 1.5ml Step 2, 10 x 1.5ml Step 3, 1 x 5ml bonder and a brow brush.
If you are unable to attend the course booked you must let us know a minimum of 14 days before the course date or your payment will not be refunded.
Sunday 13th December 2020
Sunday 10th January 2021
Sunday 24th January 2021
Sunday 21st February 2021