Course cost: £300 (including kit)
- Includes kit which provides up to 40 treatments
- Duration: Half day (10 am - 2:30pm)
- Pre-requisites: Brow wax and tint
- Certificate: Accredited Training Certificate ABT
- FREE PARKING
- Model NOT Required as students will practice on each other
Eyebrow Lamination will help give you a uniform, full eyebrow shape. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern, with lamination we can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want and a fuller look.
This treatment solves the messy brow issue, creates volume and fullness, while giving you a sleek well-kept brow shape for up to 2 months. With a new protein composition based on liquid keratin and silicone you can also encourage brow growth by creating a protective film around the hair.
Will the result be natural?
Natural! Bolder, Fuller Brows in a beautiful shape you can wake up with daily for up to 2 months.
Who Can Have this treatment?
- Anyone who is unhappy with the shape of their eyebrows
- Anyone wanting to grow out areas of sparse eyebrows
- Anyone wanting to improve the shape of their eyebrows.
The perfectly reshaped eyebrows will show off your clients face with an amazing naturally full look.
How long does it take: Process in Salon is 30 minutes
How long does it last: Up to two months
On our Brow Bomb course, you will learn:
- Health and Safety
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Products and equipment required
- Product knowledge
- Patch Testing
- Consultation procedures
- Contraindications to treatment
- Different Brow Designs
- Correct brow lamination
- How to combine your lamination with other brow treatments
Kit contents: Brow bomb kit – 10 x 1.5ml Step 1, 10 x 1.5ml Step 2, 10 x 1.5ml Step 3, 1 x 5ml bonder and a brow brush.
If you are unable to attend the course booked you must let us know a minimum of 14 days before the course date or your payment will not be refunded.
Monday 16th March 2021- FULLY BOOKED
Monday 29th March 2021 - 4 Spaces Available
Monday 19th April 2021 - 4 Spaces Available
Monday May 10th May 2021 - 4 Spaces Available