Ultimate Dermaplaning Facial 60 mins £75
Skincare treatment for an immediately smoother, more radiant complexion.
Your skin will be cleansed with botanical extracts used to gently remove impurities, unnecessary sebum and make-up.
Exfoliation of the top layer of dead skin cells and fine vellus (peach fuzz) is gently scraped off with a surgical blade, to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion, this is used alongside a glider to soothe, protect and moisture skin.
The enzymatic peeling gel will then gently exfoliate any blocked pores and remove any leftover residue, leaving skin silky soft.
The skin is then toned, with a toner that contains a very high concentration of low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid to promote cellular regeneration and deeply hydrate.
We then boost the skin with a mixture of five different Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), vitamins, minerals, powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals, and Epidermal Growth Factors to boost skin cell regeneration.
To almost finish off, a soothing, regenerating and moisturising facial sheet masked is applied, which contains a high concentration of low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid, Epidermal Growth Factors and Niacinamide.
Finally, we protect the skin using Sun Shield Cream SPF30, which provides effective all-day protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, thanks to its 13-hour formula, added botanical extracts nourish and moisturise the skin.
The result, perfectly smooth, glowing skin.
Basic Dermaplaning Facial 30 mins £45
Double cleanse, dermaplane, instant painless enzyme peel, skin toner , AHA + EGF skin booster to provide instant glow, the choice of dermo corrective cream with self adjusting pigments to enhance skin tone or SPF 30, which provides all day protection with added botanical extracts that moisturise and nourish your skin.
The Benefits for you:
- Immediate results : smoother, softer & brighter skin
- Chemical free form of exfoliation
- Painless and with little to no downtime
- Allows for easier product penetration & make-up application
- Allows better definition of hair lines, brows & sideburns
- Promotes cellular renewal
- Safe procedure for most skin types
- Safe procedure for pregnant / breastfeeding clients
Is it suitable for all skin types?
Dermaplaning is not suitable for:
- Active acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis , psoriasis
- Wounded, sunburned or highly sensitive skin
- Clients with excessively thick dark facial hair or hirsutism sufferers
- Skin infections, such as cold sores, warts etc.
We advise that this treatment is repeated every 3 - 6 weeks