Mesotherapy & Micro-needling Facial
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment employing needling in form of a derma pen of pharmaceutical and homeopathic preparations, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients (Mesos) into subcutaneous fat and dermis levels.
Should you wish to rejuvenate your skin in general, you use special meso elixir.
These solution includes growth factors, peptides, vitamins, hyaluronic acid and more.
The benefits of Mesotherapy & Micro-needling Facial
Ideal non-surgical and non-ablative treatment for various skin conditions, such as:
- Can be used on all skin types
- Ageing - Wrinkles, stretching
- Scarring - Acne, surgical
- Safe and suitable and effective for all skin types
- Stimulates natural production of new collagen and elastin, thereby smoothing, wrinkles and scars in just a few treatments
- Skin tone and enlarged pores
- Face lifting
- Collagen induction
- Procedure duration 90 minutes including topical anesthetic applied
- Side effects - Mild to moderate redness / skin peeling and dryness can sometimes occur up to 7 days, the majority of clients have seen the skin has recovered from redness within a few hours.
- Results - Hydrated and radiant younger looking skin
- Recovery - 24 to 72 hours
- Return to work - No downtime
- Avoid any heat treatments, including steam, saunas, jacuzzi.
- Avoid the gym, yoga any fitness classes for 48 hours.
- SPF 30+ must be applied we advise that you purchase our aftercare kit priced at £29, it has everything you need to ensure the best healing results for your skin.
- Stop using products with active ingredients such as Retinol for at least 48 - 72 hours.
Please note that this treatment is a progressive treatment, meaning that it will improve day by day over the next few weeks, using your aftercare kit, results will be enhanced.
Mesotherapy & Micro-needling continued...
It’s a non-surgical treatment that transmits all the key vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and minerals, directly into your skin.
Clinical studies have shown that this treatment is to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Our mesotherapy solutions have up to 25% active ingredients, for anti-ageing, rejuvenation or depigmenting treatments. They contain a mixture of skin rejuvenating, hydrating firming, tightening and antioxidant ingredients to restore moisture and firmness caused by the degradation of native hyaluronic acid and collagen fibres.
The mesotherapy solutions are sterile mesotherapy vials and our device is Medical CE certified.
Double Cleanse, Dermaplaning, Enzymatic Peel, Hyaluronic Toner, Mesotherapy with chosen vials contains highly effective active ingredients, medical grade face mask and SPF Moisture.